Bluestone Asset Manager Ltd (hereinafter “Bluestone”) as a responsible organisation, fully respects your privacy and makes all necessary effect towards protecting same.
At Bluestone we value your privacy and we take all necessary measures to protect your Personal Information. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.Bluestone.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Collection of non-personal information
Registration is not required for you to use our website. If you are a visitor, we do not collect any personal information about you, except to the limited extent through the use of Google Analytics tool which provides us website statistics. This tool collects only information such as IP address and Web Browser information and these information do not allow us to personally identify you. You can therefore be assured that we cannot and do not collect any personal information through the use of any analytics tool.
Collection of Personal information
The information that we collect through our contact form is:
- Name and/or Surname
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Any other personal information that you wish to provide freely in the the form of free text in the message section of our contact form
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Data Storage and Security
We take all precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. All information on our website is transmitted in a secure way using the https protocol. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you have any queries or valuable suggestions please feel free to contact us.